Born and raised in Mexico, being seduced for the fake enthusiasm of the college educated life for four years and a half, I was hanging around without professional purpose. It’s quite paradoxical that I decided to go for Communication when as I child, I stuttered when talk in public was about, however, not hesitation presented when a DSLR came to my hands first time. For all those aspects that socials sciences plastered on my brain, cinematography kicked the hardest. I never went that far in professional cinema, but my photography skills certainly improved and I decided to follow this path, a good decision finally.
- I worked for a very small TV channel (even smaller salary, so nop).
- I worked for an independent online news portal (Journalism and Mexico makes a terrible match).
- I founded a humble company with my best friend (I love my boy Moises but business and friendship must never blend).
- I moved to Europe with someone that I fallen in love (she broke my hart and I came back… ouch).
- I gathered a bunch of misfits to hit hard at the online entertainment business (YouTube did’t like it).
- I worked for a small photography company (didn't fit with my aspirations).
- I worked for a huge photography company (but my bosses were kind of an as******).
- I started as an independent photographer (here I am currently, very satisfied at last).
My current home base it's Playa del Carmen, Mexico. As many of its population, I came on holidays and I decided to stay forever in this paradise. I live shooting portraits, fashion photoshoots and destination weddings mostly, few words left to say, I'll let my pictures tell you the rest that you need to know about me. One last thing that I sincerely want to say for getting at the bottom of this text: Thanks for reading me and for your patience.